Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Homeward Bound

Early to bed, early to rise.

I don't remember the rest of Old Richard's adage, but it is accurate.
Sleeping by 9:30, and I was up at 3:30am. Nice...
I'm out of Ambien, which bodes ill for the flight home...
I think I have one Valium left. We'll have to see what the flight is like.


Later:
Well... My flight is ok... No problem with the changed tickets, thank Ghod.
Flight MU583 was delayed by one hour, which was good since it took me an hour to clear ATA Customs paperwork... We were herded on the plane and we were off!
Next Stop- Sunny California.

Much more later:

An hour late for take off put us in to LA an hour and a half late.. Thank Ghod I didn't have a short layover...
It took a good 45 minutes to get my Carnet staped and acknowedged. Then I was off to Terminal 5 and to re-check in with Delta for my flight to Cincy (4.5 hrs) and then to Jax (2 hours).

My schedule-
Home by 1:30 AM. 2:00 am tops.
To Centurion Ct by 10:30am minimum.
Email, Debrief, Turin meeting...
Back home to sleep some more...

--------------

I've been taking Airborne...
We'll see if I come down with Asian Bird Flu or some other creeping crud.
I'll keep you posted.

TBG Out-

No comments: