Saturday, May 28, 2016

Once Again, United Airlines Makes My Life Miserable

-or-
Busy Weekend, Fucked Up Flights

So once again, United is fucking me in the ass with 10 feet of shit-smeared wrought iron fencing.

I HAD a 3 hour afternoon flight to Houston and a long layover to to enjoy the United Club before my 11 hour flight to Rio.

But of course,  this morning I got this message:



So, into Houston at 9:25p.
Just in time to wave my Rio flight goodbye.


So... 
On the phone with the Premier Desk...
Now I'm on an earlier flight- 2 stops before I get into Houston just under the wire for my flight to GIG.

This is shaping up to be a great trip...

TBG - in a long TSA line because my Pre-Check number didn't transfer to my new ticket. Fuckers.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh damn... Travel safe and I hope you brought the Deep Woods OFF!

Dan said...

Who decides which airline you use?