Friday, March 14, 2014

Trying Something New

So...
I just got back from some meetings in NY and NJ.

Usually I get a rental car but this time I decided to try public transportation- taking the train and buses to get around...
Caught the train into Penn Station from EWR- that was pretty painless.

Getting back out to NJ for my next meeting was up next.

I took a PATH bus from Port Authority out to Secaucus...

It might not be a big deal to you, but I usually ride a motorcycle...
I've never driven a bus through the Lincoln Tunnel before.
F'n scary.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Angus McThag said...

Ah, I see where you went wrong.

You're not supposed to "take the bus" you are supposed to wait for the bus and then they chauffeur you along the route!

If you'd done it correctly, you would have RIDDEN through the Lincoln Tunnel and it would have been far less scary.

There also would have been fewer police at each end and a lot less yelling to get on the ground and drop the knife.

They should put up signs or something...

The Big Guy said...

@Thag
Ah. Its just a matter of semantics...

Like that subtle difference between 'fucking off' and 'fucking up'.

Is that similar to the problem I caused at EWR when they told me to get ON the plane, then they started yelling at me when I did? (It was kinda slippery up there. The seats inside are so much more comfortable. Glad they made me get IN instead...)