Saturday, June 29, 2013

On the Launching Pad - Part the First

We're coming down to the wire on the trip to Kazan...

A little background-
We were hired by a Large Timing Company (The LTC) to provide scoring and stats for the tennis competition at the World University Games.
Sadly, I fear that I will be thought poorly of by Famous The Skunk, as he does not hold said company in very high regard.
I'm sure he will feel that I have 'drunk the kool-aid' (or perhaps the hot chocolate?) in becoming a ersatz minion of The LTC...
Such is life...
When you are the 500lb gorilla in the industry, you pay the money - you can call the shots...
Me? I dance with the one what brung me.
They put the key in my back, wind me up and off I go.

(And to those of you that were thinking "But wait, Big Guy...
I thought YOU were the 500 pound gorilla, well... Yeah. Whatever...)

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: