Monday, June 17, 2013

I Need To Find The Event Horizon

...for my office.

Shouldn't be too hard to find the Swarzchild Radius...
r_\mathrm{s} = \frac{2Gm}{c^2},
where:
r_s\! is the Schwarzschild radius;
G\! is the gravitational constant;
m\! is the mass of the object;
c\! is the speed of light in vacuum.
The proportionality constant, 2G/c2, is approximately 1.48×10−27 m/kg, or 2.95 km/solar mass.
An object of any density can be large enough to fall within its own Schwarzschild radius,
V_s \propto \rho^{-3/2},
where:
V_s\! = \frac{4 \pi}{3} r_\mathrm{s}^3 is the volume of the object;
\rho\! = \frac{ m }{ V_s\! } is its density.
"Why?" I hear you asking...

Because weird shit keeps accumulating inside my office.

To wit:
The NASA Surveyor 2 probe, supposedly crashed south of the Copernicus crater on the moon September 20 of 1966, has mysteriously appeared in my office.


WTF, man?

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, moar antennas... You're going to be wired for sound literally...

It wasn't Me said...

I have turned my work office into storage and I just stay in the lab.