Monday, March 21, 2011

Star Trek meets Monty Python

Back in the Office for a day or two...
ZachC of The Wrong Way stopped by my lair office to discuss the possibility of a camping trip to the Tortugas Career Development Seminar and, as always, we were unable to stay on-topic.


ZC: "Dude, google 'Star Trek Monty Python'"

Yours Truly: "But Z... I have many time-sensitive, important tasks that I must tend to in order to be a productive cog in the machinery of our benevolent employer.
I have no time for foolishness!"

ZC: "Pull the other one, it has bells on it... Just google it."

YT: "Alas, I must wait until later tonite, after I have put in a full, productive day and travel back to my humble abode, then I shall look into your YouTube foolishness. Good day sir."

ZC: "C'mon, Big Guy..."

YT: "I said good day sir. Begone, so I might be able to concentrate on my job."

ZC was attempting to alert me to an even more entertaining Star Trek/Monty Python mashup than the previously posted "What's in Spock's Scanner"...

I have to say, when I watched it I did giggle like a little schoolgirl.
If you don't, you have a defective sense of humor, and should probably see a doctor.



Thanks for the tip, Z...

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this game :)