Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need To Re-Evaluate Some of My Choices

You are 16% hippie.
Ok, you conservative soul.  Do you even believe in global warming?  Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food.  It actually does taste better.  And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

Are you a hippie?

I got this from Breda...
I'm a little amazed that my result was this high... Seems like most of the comments at her 'site were in the 0 to 8% range...

I guess I need to get out and buy a new Ford EarthFucker SUV...

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5 comments:

Slaw said...

I came in at 8%

T-Rav said...

Good to see The Big Guy is leaning left. And I'm ashamed to see that Slaw is only 8%. That means I like TBG 100% more than Slaw.

Luc said...

17% for me ...

Anonymous said...

35% guess I'll try anything once. LOL

The Big Guy said...

TRav:

You, Sir, are an idiot and a fool.

I will no longer be drawn into discourse with you...

My sainted Father always said:
"If you argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

FOAD

TBG