Thursday, July 07, 2005

On the road again...


Just a few things-

I got a note from Ranger Trep yesterday-
Hurrican Dennis is fixing to make life miserable down in the Dry Tortugas,
I just caught the 11:00 AM EDT advisory, and the path of the storm is
shifting more northerly now... It will pass just west of the islands...
I heard from Annie on the Yankee Freedom too... everyone is battening down
the hatches down there.
To all my friends down in the Keys... Y'all be safe...

Me... I'm in LA still. My flight is at 12:30 local... its 8:40 here now...
and I'm watching the news about the London bombing...
The security at the airport is going to be a bad, so I'm heading to the
airport now.
I'm going to wear clean underwear, because I know a TSA officer will be
shining a flashlight up my butt as I go through security.

Oh well... Hurricanes in Florida, Bombs in Europe, Wildfires here in
California...

Belize is looking better and better...

Take care everyone- be safe and keep an eye peeled for suspicious activity.

TBG out...

No comments: