Monday, April 20, 2015

Going Overboard


Boy the spammers, scammers and phishers are really pulling out all the stops now...

I got this in my inbox this afternoon:



Trying to do some due diligence on this...
St. Ass says the nice folks we were working for in Sochi nominated us...
(I assume he meant the entire team. If its only St. Ass and YT, fuggetaboutit.)

I do have to wonder what the category was, though...
Most Khatchaipuri eaten in one sitting?
Outstanding performance while lusting after the Canadian women's curling team?
Highest number of Starbucks double-whip, half caf-half soy skinny caramel macchiatos drank in a 24 hour period?

(I won't be able to attend anyway- I'll be in SanFran, up to my eyeballs in Amateur Golf at Olympic.)

TBG - - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Now THAT would be an acceptance speech I'd like to see! :-)