Friday, January 09, 2009

It's a WHAT?

Do you use Google's RSS Reader?
It can sometimes be a hoot...

When it pairs up with Google's AdSense system, it can produce some interesting word associations.

I had one a couple years ago...

Hey Google, Quit trying to be helpful.

I use the Google RSS Feed reader...
One thing it does, and I'm not certain of what fuzzy logic it uses when pairing ads for the topic, is place an AdSense ad in the view window when you look at the article.

So... (and here's where it gets weird) when one of the websites I read had an article on the new limousine to to be used by His Urkelness, it added an banner ad to the article.

To wit:

Semen tank?
You've got to be shitting me.

(Original article here.)

Now... You know me...
Curiousity killed the cat. I just HAD to know...
To hell with our Interweb surf-monitors and reporting systems, damnit.
I just GOTS to know.
(I'll take the hit so you don't have to have your Intarwebz reputation at risk by clicking the link...)

Lo and behold...

Semen tanks.

Just like it sez on the label.

Now... Is it just me, or are anyone else's brain cells just popping and fizzing like mine as I try to figure out the association between The Lightbringer's Limo and containers for storing and preserving semen?

Just wondering.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: