Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sheeple and Ammo Day

Several Items:

Happy National Ammo Day-
Do your part, buy 100 rounds of your favorite caliber!

I went shopping and bought a case of 12ga 7.5 and 200 rounds of .40 SW...
Just enough to spend an hour or so at the range with the PC and have a good buffer of The Necessary on hand in case of emergency.



An interesting note though...
I tried to get it at Dick's Sporting Goods, they were out of almost everything...
I saw 2 boxes of .44 and 3 boxes of .45, and a reasonable amount of 12 & 20 gauge,
and a good amount of .22, but no 9mm, no .40, no .380, .357 or .38.
I was thinking that a good number of folk were celebrating National Ammo Day, but I found out that they hadn't received a shipment of ammo for 2 weeks.
(i.e. Since just after the election.)
Things that make you go "Hmmmm." eh?

Anyhow-
I was persistent - I got everything I needed at Wal-Mart. Cheaper, too.
Woo hoo!

--------------------------

Another entry for the "Things that make you go 'Hmmm'." folder...



Welcome to the Handbasket. Don't ask about our final destination.
You won't like the answer.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

TheWrongWay said...

I would be less concerned if they just didn't know a damn thing. All of them obviously watch or read the news, they just never make it passed the headlines. Time for a Walmart run...