Friday, October 27, 2006

Ruminations

1. Yo! P-Squared!
Be advised... Just because I haven't retaliated yet, doesn't mean I'm not going to...
I collect my debts...with interest.
You might want to have someone else start your car for the next few days...
And don't start reading any long books or novels.

2. Just some thoughts that have been building up in the
"To be Blogged" file...

  • The # 2 pencil is by far the most popular pencil out on the market.
    Why is it still #2?

  • Wal-Mart bashing #1:
    Have you been to Wal-Mart lately?
    You have to weigh 300 pounds to get the automatic doors to open.

  • Wal-Mart bashing #2:
    If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, why isn't anything in the store is free yet?

  • There is a solution to everything:
    One of the developers at the company I work for has a watch that is
    3 hours slow. It can't be fixed, so instead, he's moving to California.

  • There is no "I" in "Team", but there are four in "Platitude-Quoting Idiot".

  • IDS travel rule #4:
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

  • I'm a little concerned about teaching Hunter to be polite and courteous...
    When she grows up, she'll never be able to edge her car onto the freeway.

  • When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

  • Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

  • If you think there is good in everybody then you obviously haven't met everybody.

  • From the "Danny Rollins deserved it" department:
    Capital punishment isn't for making examples, it's for making bad people dead.

  • Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

  • My mind is like a steel trap - rusty, and illegal in 37 states.

    And finally:
  • Follow your dreams.
    (Except for that one where you're naked at work.)
Famous, out-

1 comment:

SM said...

hi
nice blog,good pics like it

keep it up

regards
mit

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/